Thursday, November 6, 2008

Knitting for Caron International


Caron International yarn company has been very wonderful to me this year - handing me over 12 knitting and crochet designs to complete. The Juno Toddler Sweater Dress is one of my favorites. They had originally asked me to include some embroidery - however, with my background in bridal I chose to add sequin and bead embellishments to this 3 dimensional flower  stitch pattern which I am SO PROUD to have innovated.
http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/juno/juno_1.html

8 comments:

Allie said...

Absolutley beautiful, Kelly! Congratulations!

Esther and Agnes said...

Gorgeous, wishing you loads and loads of success

New England Quilter said...

It looks like Caron is lucky to have found you! Beautiful work!
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com

Whimsical Creations said...

Love it! Congrats on your success. I had to show my mom I knew someone 'famous'. LOL~we had wondered who wrote the pattern for the sites and on the yarn. =D

Valerie said...

Wow Kly ~ This is GORGEOUS!
I wish I had a little girl again. This would definately be a project I would love to do!

Susan said...

Gorgeous, Kelly!

Lorissa J. Longfellow said...

Love this sweater. So cute!

ElegantSnobbery said...

That is absolutely beautiful!