Thursday, December 4, 2008

I finally figured out how


to make a PDF file. (it was SO easy I slapped my own forehead and drank tomato juice!)
...and after two days of trying to upload it to Ravelry I discovered - duh - they have to "okay" me first.

Since this IS a blog - I should add that: yesterday I broke my printer while installing a new black ink cartridge...but after a 15 minute nap with my cuddly daughter I fixed it! (it involved a little spring and flap thingy)

Then (since I still have some layout space here)
I figured out HOW TO keep the toilet paper from rolling out completely onto the floor! If you're having this problem, too: sort of squish the empty toilet paper roll (the one that everyone refuses to throw away) inside the new one. Voila!

9 comments:

Whimsical Creations said...

LOL!

Apple Blossom Designs said...

You crack me up! Every chic chatter post of yours has me rolling on the floor!

New England Quilter said...

Hooray for you! My little guy loves to unroll the tp at our house! I downloades freeware - open office to create a PDF file - it was pretty easy!
Amy

Klymyshyn Design said...

NEQ - I had the dadburn software in my Photoshop Elements software all along!

Julie said...

woohoo!

Another solution to the TP problem is to just sort of squish the roll you are putting on the holder, it won't spin so easily that way!

Leah said...

Glad you got that all worked out, LOL!

ElegantSnobbery said...

LOL, Kly, you are learning all sorts of things!

Allie said...

Too Funny, Kelly! :) You made me smile!

Valerie said...

LOL Kelly! You brought a smile to my face again today