to make a PDF file. (it was SO easy I slapped my own forehead and drank tomato juice!)
...and after two days of trying to upload it to Ravelry I discovered - duh - they have to "okay" me first.
Since this IS a blog - I should add that: yesterday I broke my printer while installing a new black ink cartridge...but after a 15 minute nap with my cuddly daughter I fixed it! (it involved a little spring and flap thingy)
Then (since I still have some layout space here)
I figured out HOW TO keep the toilet paper from rolling out completely onto the floor! If you're having this problem, too: sort of squish the empty toilet paper roll (the one that everyone refuses to throw away) inside the new one. Voila!