Friday, January 9, 2009

The Daring Old Chic!

EXPOSED!!!! 

It's not difficult for me to show old pictures of myself (or look at them). However it IS HARD to see new pictures of my OLD SELF!

I am doing this as an exercise to live out loud in 2009 - and do this without apologizing - YAY me!

This is the way I look to most people...as I look up from constant knitting!  

My New Year's Resolution is to write as many patterns as I can. And I have a STRONG start: I've written a tubular medium weight sock in DK, a tubular sport weight felted fingerless glove in DK, a scoop front medium weight cotton socklet (like a ped) in DK, and a mitten with foldover mitten flap glove pattern (take a breath!) all this year!!!

4 comments:

Esther and Agnes said...

Oh Kelly you are beautiful, really I see the glow in your face and eyes. Be happy with yourself you deserve it. I too peer over glasses and make my daughter laugh it just happens!!

Whimsical Creations said...

You are a very pretty woman! Wow you have been busy!!

Crochet by Momma J said...

Kelly I wish you could see how beautiful you are! You are a lovely woman and a wonderful talent!

Leah said...

holy cow, that's a lot of patterns. It's only been 2009 for a week and a half!!