Monday, February 9, 2009

How Old Am I Gonna BE?


I am Kelly's daughter...and I am about to have a birthday on March 9. I was "due" on my mom's BFF's birthday but -- I always jump the gun!
Please have some fun guessing how old I am gonna be!
Okay...I KNOW you need a few perimeters:
1. I am old enough to be IN school but not old enough to be OUT of school.
2. I have acted in 5 full length plays.
3. I have only broken 1 bone.
4. I have been asked "out" but not gone "out".
5. I love boys in general but none in particular.
6. My armpits stink if I don't deodorize them.
7. I shave my legs.
8. I am a diva.
9. I do not have any idea my mom is doing this.
10. When I was 0-5 years old I was the spittin' image of Mom and we have pictures to prove it.
11. Now, I look very much like my Dad's mom (go figure!)
12. I am completely adorable when I'm not hell on wheels.
13. If you can't guess now...

14 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Hmmmmmmm tricky......... I'll say 10...... when will you tell us??

Klymyshyn Design said...

Yer kiddin!? I thought she looked alot older than she is or is gonna be...not 11...HA!

Jennifer said...

I'm going to guess 12?

BonTons said...

this is tricky, either going on 10 (double digits) or 13 eeek teenager!

BreeLeeD said...

I'm gonna say 9.

Klymyshyn Design said...

Good guess, BonTons! but which one?

Chris said...

What a cutie! I think she will be 13 (!) on March 9. I, on the other hand, will be 53 on March 9!

Dawn said...

I'm going a little higher here and saying 14.
Happy Birthday, and a pinch to grow an inch!

BonTons said...

YAY! teenager

T.Allen-Mercado said...

i'll go with 14-teeth would've helped!

Winklepots said...

12? Final answer. :o)

Leah said...

I'm gonna guess 13, or 14...I know your daughter's ages, theoretically, but I can't remember!

New England Quilter said...

She is beautiful!! I was going to guess 11 until I read your comment, so I would have to up my guess to 13-years-old. Happy Birthday to dd~
Amy

ElegantSnobbery said...

I'm gonna say lucky 13.

And good luck to you! Oh my, what an age!

But she is absolutely adorable!