Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's A WINNER!

I'm so pleased to announce that the previous post is a WINNER in TKGA 2009 design competition! 
I've gotta give credit to my adorable model, Katie (who really wants her dress back!) She's my biggest fan and she's only 3 years old. My heart is always warm and fuzzy because she, firstly, inspires a great many designs and, secondly, she prefers wearing what I've made to all the store bought clothing she has!
My husband was out of town on a fishing trip when I got the GOOD NEWS and I was busy being a mom (carting children to their events) - so I gotta also thank my dear friends on ETSY.com and the wonderful gals on RAVELRY.com for sharing in my joy!
...am I famous yet?...

4 comments:

Whimsical Creations said...

congrats!!!

Kelly said...

congrats! that's awesome. i've always wanted to learn to knit or crochet and could never learn either because i couldn't find a left-handed teacher!

Soyun Park said...

Way to go girl~ Congrats!!!
I adore the dress and Katie looks really awesome in the dress. Well-deserved work. Keep moving forward!!!

wendy said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! The Lord has definately given you a talent. I love your work and will be buying more of your designs. Hand on and Enjoy the Ride!!