Monday, May 11, 2009

Pins and Needles!

It's already a winner with my little model, Katie!
She keeps asking when she will get "her" dress back. Her dress is the design I entered into this years TKGA design competition. The fact that she loves everything I make for her is good enough for me - but if I can share it with others - well, that's just icing on the cake (of life).
We find out this week how well the dress did in the competition being held in Portland. Wish I could be there but : the husband is on a long deserved fishing trip with his best buddy and SOMEONE needs to cart our 3 kids to their sporting events, school concerts and award banquets that coincidentally pop up on a weekly basis at this time of year.
I was fortunate to meet two other contestants on Ravelry (a knitter's online community) and wish them the very best as well!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Good luck! It's a fantastic design :)

Whimsical Creations said...

Good luck. Crossing fingers and toes!

Little Dickens Designs said...

Yes good luck to you. That is one adorable model!

Brenda said...

oh my gosh this is the cutest! congrats!