Monday, September 14, 2009

My sweet Katie is four years old now!


Little Katie is the one who made me "quit my day job" four years ago.
As a newborn she absolutely would not sleep unless I held her. While it is completely delightful to hold a baby I needed to feel more productive for the sake of my family.
I soon discovered that I could knit to my heart's content while snuggling my darling late comer. (I was 44 years old and already had 13 and 10 year old daughters when she came into our lives)
My sweetie pie never fails to inspire my design muse.
This Reversible Wrap Dress makes Katie feel like the princess she is. (Yes, she is also my biggest fan.) You cannot put this dress on inside out. On the flip side of the cotton floral is a dressier chiffon whose skirt is gathered in three full widths of fabric. This pattern will become available at my Etsy shop: www.KlymyshynDesign.Etsy.com in little girl sizes 18 months, 2 and 4 years old soon. PDF.

5 comments:

MoMo's Bows said...

She is beautiful Kelly! The dress is adorable, but the model is perfect!
Lots of Birthday love to KT!
Stephanie

Momma J said...

Adorable - Katie and the dress!

Kori Clark Designs said...

Sweet story, and I LOVE the dress!

Jane said...

She is adorable and what a lovely dress! Amazed that you could knit and hold a baby...

PinkStarCrafts said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!!